2017 IANR Holiday Video
Happy Holidays from IANR
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:04.450]The holidays provide us with an opportunity
- [00:00:07.488]to reflect on the past year,
- [00:00:09.808]to think about and celebrate the good things,
- [00:00:12.168]to spend time with family and friends,
- [00:00:15.568]and perhaps most importantly,
- [00:00:17.808]to take some time to recharge and to
- [00:00:19.758]think about the upcoming year and our journey with anticipation and hope.
- [00:00:25.211]Looking back over this last year,
- [00:00:27.301]the opening of the Nebraska veterinary diagnostic center
- [00:00:30.471]and the Massengale residential center on the East Campus
- [00:00:33.481]were certainly highlights of 2017.
- [00:00:36.819]The opportunities in sustainable food production,
- [00:00:39.416]water use efficiency and global marketing are endless.
- [00:00:43.196]Nebraska is a global leader in these areas
- [00:00:46.610]and we do this by fostering the best thinkers, innovators and doers.
- [00:00:52.999]To address those opportunities,
- [00:00:54.769]IANR has prioritized the areas of healthy humans,
- [00:00:57.859]science literacy, stress biology,
- [00:01:00.959]healthy systems for agricultural production and natural resources,
- [00:01:05.469]computational sciences and drivers of
- [00:01:09.299]economic and community vitality for all Nebraskans.
- [00:01:14.041]Looking ahead to 2018 IANR is striving
- [00:01:17.261]to excel in these areas, but with your
- [00:01:19.921]involvement these efforts can even
- [00:01:21.779]have a greater impact.
- [00:01:24.072]Thank you for your support,
- [00:01:25.833]Happy Holidays to everyone and
- [00:01:28.409]I look forward to working with you in 2018.
Log in to post comments