RFI Faculty Fellow | Bob Blair
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.569]I'm Robert Blair.
- [00:00:01.402]I'm a Professor of Public Administration,
- [00:00:03.472]University of Nebraska, Omaha,
- [00:00:05.180]School of Public Administration.
- [00:00:07.174]Been there since 1989.
- [00:00:08.200]I'm passionate about rural Nebraska.
- [00:00:10.278]I have been involved in working and helping
- [00:00:13.609]improve the quality of life of people in rural
- [00:00:16.745]Nebraska since 1975 and it is something that I
- [00:00:20.824]feel very strongly about and I've been involved
- [00:00:22.605]in say management economic development, and
- [00:00:25.270]community development.
- [00:00:26.442]The University of Nebraska is concerned about the
- [00:00:28.300]future of Nebraska and that includes all portions
- [00:00:33.212]of Nebraska, small communities, large communities, and so
- [00:00:37.091]leveraging its resources, using its talents to help
- [00:00:41.662]rural Nebraska's something that is vital to its mission.
- [00:00:46.837]It's really an honor for me to be in this first class,
- [00:00:51.229]and what I want to do is continue to help
- [00:00:55.402]in any way that I can work with RFI to help make
- [00:01:00.635]rural Nebraska strong and then in that sense
- [00:01:04.468]help address rural America in general, so it's
- [00:01:08.129]something that I really feel at my point in my career
- [00:01:13.277]something I can really make some contributions
- [00:01:15.977]to help make these things happen.
Log in to post comments