Using Canvas by Scott Anderson, Hixon-Lied Professor of Music.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:02.081]My use of Canvas in the future with regard
- [00:00:04.861]to growth and development is that I've moved
- [00:00:09.069]all of my courses.
- [00:00:10.874]Even my applied trombone lessons where I teach one on one,
- [00:00:14.706]over to Canvas, simply because, again,
- [00:00:17.323]that integration with Box.
- [00:00:19.865]If I have a large file, if I have something I want
- [00:00:21.560]a student to listen to, I can upload
- [00:00:24.104]it into Box, not have to worry about copyright issues
- [00:00:27.274]and just give them a link where they can watch
- [00:00:31.625]what I want them to watch.
- [00:00:33.267]So it's impacted all of my instruction
- [00:00:35.345]because I've, for Spring Semester,
- [00:00:37.817]everything has migrated, or I have migrated it.
Log in to post comments