Student Use of Canvas
Students using Canvas by Scott Anderson, Hixon-Lied Professor of Music.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:02.041]At first...
- [00:00:04.090]The most difficult thing was to get them there, you know?
- [00:00:06.965]In the beginning, I had to send them
- [00:00:08.999]an email through Blackboard, saying,
- [00:00:11.934]by the way, the course is over here.
- [00:00:13.825]And I actually started doing that
- [00:00:16.214]a month before the course began.
- [00:00:18.518]But I had some late registers, and
- [00:00:22.444]I'd have to get them over there.
- [00:00:24.580]That was really the most difficult thing.
- [00:00:26.655]Once they got on Canvas, no one expressed
- [00:00:29.901]difficulty with the interface,
- [00:00:31.360]no one expressed difficulty with any aspect of Canvas.
- [00:00:34.961]It was just making them aware that, yes, we are migrating
- [00:00:38.855]over to Canvas at this point.
Log in to post comments