Box and Canvas
Using Box in Canvas by Scott Anderson, Hixon-Lied Professor of Music.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:02.840]For me, the most beneficial feature has been
- [00:00:05.923]the integration with Box.
- [00:00:09.187]I'm teaching an online course.
- [00:00:10.872]So many of the files that I use are large,
- [00:00:14.680]two gigabyte and up.
- [00:00:17.176]And the idea of, again, going back to Blackboard,
- [00:00:20.728]of having to run them through TechSmith,
- [00:00:23.245]upload them that way, it degraded the quality, it was slow.
- [00:00:29.005]Putting them in Box,
- [00:00:30.499]being able to keep them in QuickTime format,
- [00:00:32.952]and not having to risk downloads,
- [00:00:36.290]which is a big deal in a vernacular music course,
- [00:00:39.629]was so helpful.
- [00:00:41.432]And so that integration between Box and Canvas,
- [00:00:45.752]just providing a link, was probably the big sell for me.
Log in to post comments