College of Architecture Open House
High school seniors and juniors discover design opportunities in architecture, interior design and landscape architecture at an interactive open house at UNL.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:01.702](energetic music)
- [00:00:03.816]We're really excited that you're all here,
- [00:00:05.436]and we're really excited to go through this activity
- [00:00:08.321]with you this afternoon and talk a little bit
- [00:00:09.697]about what a design studio is.
- [00:00:13.166]We're building a object that will
- [00:00:16.691]change the way that people look at things.
- [00:00:19.514]We are thinking about space, experience, body.
- [00:00:23.451]I've always been able to draw and, like, build stuff,
- [00:00:27.680]so I thought this would be a good one to go
- [00:00:31.021]and see what they have for architecture.
- [00:00:34.490]It's seniors and juniors that came
- [00:00:36.498]from all throughout our state.
- [00:00:38.842]We're learning about architecture,
- [00:00:40.641]interior design, and landscape design.
- [00:00:43.412]Designing cool, different things
- [00:00:45.420]is just something I've always wanted to do,
- [00:00:47.638]and University of Nebraska's program
- [00:00:50.288]is one of the best ones that I could possibly get.
Log in to post comments