3D printer interview 2
Middle school students explain a 3D printer.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:04.059]3D printing is basically printing
- [00:00:06.609]that they make out of ink,
- [00:00:07.889]but instead of printing, like, paper,
- [00:00:09.905]what you do is you have paper
- [00:00:11.419]and you just keep on layering it
- [00:00:12.859]and layering it and layering it
- [00:00:15.652]to make a 3D object,
- [00:00:18.129]something that's solid.
- [00:00:21.532]And, um, right now we have a 3D printer
- [00:00:24.401]that's making something
- [00:00:25.979]and you can see it's starting to turn
- [00:00:27.814]like this purplish pink back there.
- [00:00:30.875]I've heard that organs, um,
- [00:00:33.798]that you can actually print a heart
- [00:00:35.729]instead of needing, like, a donor.
- [00:00:39.121]What do you want to know about 3D printing?
- [00:00:41.233]I want to know more about how it works.
- [00:00:43.579]Like, I understand that it's, like, layers and layers,
- [00:00:46.171]but, like, I want to know how this thing is made.
- [00:00:49.030]Like, what's the difference between just
- [00:00:52.913]making it from a factory out of plastic
- [00:00:55.483]instead of 3D printing it?
Log in to post comments