Middle school students explain nano properties.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:04.707]This looks like normal sand, this looks like normal sand,
- [00:00:07.742]we'll see which one actually is sand
- [00:00:09.517]and which one isn't.
- [00:00:16.247]It stays on top!
- [00:00:20.333]Oh, but look closely.
- [00:00:23.628]Notice how it's starting to get darker, alright?
- [00:00:25.580]I gotta touch it, gotta see.
- [00:00:28.343]Ew, there's sand in it!
- [00:00:30.529]Alright, that's the normal sand. This...
- [00:00:34.759]I'm scared!
- [00:00:39.100]Can I try?
- [00:00:40.491]What happens right here?
- [00:00:42.230]Oh, my, I didn't even...
- [00:00:47.574]See, this one stays on top and it's one big blob.
- [00:00:52.331]What is wrong with this sand?
- [00:00:56.181]It just bounces off!
Log in to post comments