Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:06.300]I think it was a good idea to get
- [00:00:07.910]the colleges together, since the merger
- [00:00:10.255]is happening, but we're not really like
- [00:00:13.786]I think we're the last class to actually
- [00:00:15.994]graduate from the actual College of
- [00:00:17.903]Architecture, so, but it's still nice
- [00:00:19.674]to meet everyone. It would have been
- [00:00:22.330]nice to have, been able dual in art or
- [00:00:25.263]like graphic design, when you're in
- [00:00:27.129]Architecture, because that's really
- [00:00:29.391]heavily combined, we deal with graphics
- [00:00:31.363]all the time. Yeah, it would have been a
- [00:00:33.859]nice option.
- [00:00:34.979]That we won't get [laughs]
- [00:00:36.984]Other students will, it'll help the
- [00:00:38.680]younger students, yeah..
- [00:00:40.430]I think it's great, Art is art.
- [00:00:42.105]I think the merger is a great thing
- [00:00:43.972]because it bring two colleges together
- [00:00:45.811]that are both very strong colleges and it
- [00:00:47.774]gives us a better representation on campus
- [00:00:49.837]both programs are great, I think it's
- [00:00:52.099]a good idea, that's pretty much all I have
- [00:00:55.565]to say about it, it's just a really great
- [00:00:57.378]way to get both programs to come together,
- [00:00:59.543]to make something even better.
- [00:01:01.496][sound of music and crowd]
Log in to post comments