“Catching Up or Leading the Way: American Education in the Age of Globalization” - Yong Zhao
360x360 170.29 MB
- Zhao’s book of the same title, “Catching Up or Leading the Way: American Education in the Age of Globalization,” addresses these and other questions.
- At a time when globalization and technology are dramatically altering the world we live in, is education reform in the United States headed down the right path?
- Are schools emphasizing the knowledge and skills that students need in a global society? Or, are they undermining students’ strengths by overemphasizing high-stakes testing and standardization?
- Are education systems in China and other countries as superior as some people claim?
- American education is at a crossroads. We need to change course to maintain leadership in a rapidly changing world. How should we redesign our educational system?
Log in to post comments