Creepy Shirley Temple
we have a classic favorite with a Halloween twist - the Shirley Temple!" This is by far the easiest and least expensive for providing alternative drinks for your guest.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.125](eerie music)
- [00:00:02.790]We have a classic favorite
- [00:00:03.750]with our Halloween twist, the Shirley Temple.
- [00:00:06.240]This by far is the easiest and least expensive for students
- [00:00:08.970]providing an alternative drink for your guests.
- [00:00:12.150]The ingredients are very simple.
- [00:00:14.580]Number one, ginger ale.
- [00:00:16.530]Number two, maraschino cherries.
- [00:00:18.690]Number three, grenadine.
- [00:00:20.490]And to liven it up a little bit,
- [00:00:22.290]we went out and purchased a beaker
- [00:00:24.780]and a Jello syringe
- [00:00:28.530]in order to give it that little bit of twist.
- [00:00:31.290]We start by filling a glass with ginger ale
- [00:00:33.180]and toss a few maraschino cherries in
- [00:00:34.950]for a sweet (indistinct) flavor.
- [00:00:38.250]Let's see.
- [00:00:39.394](ginger ale gurgling and fizzing)
- [00:00:47.677](ginger ale can thunking)
- [00:00:50.448](tongs tapping)
- [00:00:58.331](ginger ale fizzing)
(ginger ale can thunking)
- [00:01:01.200]Then, take your syringe,
- [00:01:02.850]fill it up with the grenadine,
- [00:01:06.630]and then add it into the actual drink.
- [00:01:11.193](ice cubes rattling)
- [00:01:13.980]At this point,
- [00:01:15.390]individuals who are part of your guests
- [00:01:17.670]can now insert the grenadine to their flavored delight,
- [00:01:20.520]making a bloody display at the bottom of the drink.
- [00:01:28.320]If you choose not to use any of those others,
- [00:01:30.360]please have a glass that the individual can use with ice,
- [00:01:34.080]ginger ale and all of the ingredients
- [00:01:36.630]that is equal to or the same as the glasses
- [00:01:39.750]that you'll be using for your event.
- [00:01:42.180]This way, they can walk around the party
- [00:01:44.610]and not feel isolated because of having a different glass
- [00:01:48.090]or choosing not to drink.
Log in to post comments