988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Learn about the new 988 phone number and how it can help those around you.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.000](light music)
- [00:00:02.122]If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide,
- [00:00:04.680]or experiencing a mental health crisis
- [00:00:06.300]or substance use crisis,
- [00:00:08.010]988 provides direct connection
- [00:00:09.750]to free, confidential, and compassionate support.
- [00:00:12.840]When you call, text, or chat 988,
- [00:00:14.940]you'll be quickly connected to trained crisis counselors
- [00:00:17.850]who will listen to your concerns, provide support,
- [00:00:20.190]and connect you to additional resources if needed.
- [00:00:23.430]There is hope.
- [00:00:24.510]This lifeline works.
- [00:00:25.770]You are not alone in crisis.
- [00:00:27.270]For 24/7 confidential support, just call, text, or chat 988.
- [00:00:31.262](light music)
Log in to post comments