POV: Campus Culture
POV Online Orientation
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.000]Hey, everyone. My name's Luke,
- [00:00:01.750]I'm a senior here at Nebraska.
- [00:00:03.090]And I wanna take this time to talk to you all
- [00:00:04.760]a little bit about campus culture.
- [00:00:06.400]Now, let me just start off by saying
- [00:00:07.740]that the culture here on campus is phenomenal.
- [00:00:10.490]The people here are all super friendly,
- [00:00:12.370]and we have every resource imaginable available to students.
- [00:00:15.580]So really, no matter what you decide to pursue
- [00:00:18.340]during your time here, you have both the space
- [00:00:21.040]and the support network to find success.
- [00:00:24.470]Now, at Nebraska, we have all kinds of different people
- [00:00:27.500]who come from a huge variety of backgrounds,
- [00:00:30.070]and there truly is a place for everyone
- [00:00:33.370]to find a home here on campus.
- [00:00:35.270]So whether you are looking to maybe connect with others
- [00:00:39.970]who have similar identities as you
- [00:00:42.090]or you're looking to branch out
- [00:00:43.940]and learn about something new,
- [00:00:46.470]we've got it all here,
- [00:00:47.630]and just know that you belong at Nebraska.
- [00:00:50.629](upbeat music)
Log in to post comments