UNL Hospitality, Restaurant and Tourism Management Programs
Hospitality, Restaurant and Tourism Management Programs | College of Education and Human Sciences | University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:05.130]When someone asks you
- [00:00:06.223]about your favorite memory,
- [00:00:07.860]what is the first thing
- [00:00:08.681]that comes to mind?
- [00:00:10.147]A concert?
- [00:00:11.298]Your wedding?
- [00:00:12.509]A family vacation?
- [00:00:14.430]Maybe it's a sporting
- [00:00:15.362]event you've attended?
- [00:00:16.856]Now, think about the
- [00:00:17.593]details of that memory.
- [00:00:19.226]The logistics,
- [00:00:20.384]the food,
- [00:00:21.440]the surroundings,
- [00:00:22.811]the ambiance,
- [00:00:24.220]how you felt when
- [00:00:24.925]you walked in the room.
- [00:00:26.265]These details are made possible by
- [00:00:28.082]those in hospitality and tourism;
- [00:00:30.450]one of the largest
- [00:00:31.512]industries in the world.
- [00:00:33.570]I'm Sydney Long alumna of Nebraska's
- [00:00:36.215]Hospitality, Restaurant and
- [00:00:38.190]Tourism Management program.
- [00:00:40.225]I'm Isaiah Heinicke, alum of Nebraska's
- [00:00:42.545]Hospitality, Restaurant and
- [00:00:44.074]Tourism Management program.
- [00:00:45.760]Through classroom instruction
- [00:00:47.000]and hands-on experience,
- [00:00:48.810]this program is designed
- [00:00:50.201]to meet current industry
- [00:00:51.383]needs while allowing students
- [00:00:53.160]to tailor it to their interests.
- [00:00:55.440]At the new Hospitality,
- [00:00:56.736]Management Leadership
- [00:00:57.817]and Innovation Academy
- [00:00:59.048]at the Scarlet Hotel,
- [00:01:00.300]students will have the opportunity to
- [00:01:02.000]learn and grow in a state-of-the-art
- [00:01:04.380]teaching and learning creative space
- [00:01:06.851]that will inspire them
- [00:01:08.057]to create your new
- [00:01:09.000]favorite memory.
- [00:01:10.080]To learn more about this
- [00:01:11.000]program on their rise,
- [00:01:12.330]visit hrtm.unl.edu.
Log in to post comments