What I Wish I Would've Known
Natalie tells the things she wish she would've known as a new student.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:05.040]So, the first question
- [00:00:06.310]that I want to answer is something
- [00:00:08.400]that I wish I would have known before coming to college.
- [00:00:11.550]So, before coming to college,
- [00:00:13.360]I was kind of intimidated and scared of my professors.
- [00:00:16.634]I'm not really sure why, because after being in college,
- [00:00:20.237]your professors are so kind and understanding,
- [00:00:23.520]and they're actually really cool people.
- [00:00:25.481]So if you take anything away from this video,
- [00:00:27.875]I would definitely advise you guys
- [00:00:31.225]to go into college with the intent
- [00:00:33.497]to make bonds and connections with your professors,
- [00:00:36.585]because they have so much knowledge,
- [00:00:39.499]and they know of so many opportunities.
- [00:00:42.600]So yeah, just make those connections,
- [00:00:44.329]ask them questions,
- [00:00:45.548]ask them about opportunities they know about.
- [00:00:48.267]They want to help you, all you have to do is ask.
- [00:00:50.939]So yes, just focus on making those connections,
- [00:00:53.849]and don't be afraid of them.
Log in to post comments