Dr. Emre Unlu - Faculty Spotlight
MBA@Nebraska Faculty Spotlight series.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.348](gentle upbeat music)
- [00:00:05.050]Hello, my name is Emre Unlu.
- [00:00:06.810]I'm an associate professor of finance
- [00:00:08.930]and also the executive director
- [00:00:10.610]for Center for Executive and Professional Development.
- [00:00:14.560]I teach two courses in the MBA program, GRBA 811,
- [00:00:18.550]the managerial finance course,
- [00:00:20.300]and Finance 855, capital markets course.
- [00:00:24.160]In the managerial finance course,
- [00:00:26.220]we talk about fundamentals of financial management.
- [00:00:29.900]In the capital markets course,
- [00:00:31.670]we talk about the financial landscape surrounding the firm.
- [00:00:35.290]That would be the stock market, debt markets,
- [00:00:38.270]the banking system, central banks, and regulators.
- [00:00:43.830]I'm a big believer of learning by building
- [00:00:47.030]and learning by applying.
- [00:00:49.090]I try to structure my courses
- [00:00:51.200]so that everybody can take something back to work
- [00:00:54.120]right out of the class.
- [00:00:56.650]Thank you for considering our program,
- [00:00:58.760]and I'm looking forward to meeting you virtually
- [00:01:01.720]or in person.
- [00:01:02.736](upbeat music)
Log in to post comments