SOFS Payment Request System Tutorial
SOFS Payment Request Tutorial for RSO payments.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.810]So now that you've clicked on the
link to go to the SOFS request system
- [00:00:03.870]webpage, this is where you will
land. This is the homepage,
- [00:00:07.260]and to actually make a request for
your RSO, you'll need to log in first,
- [00:00:11.910]which you can do in the upper right
hand corner. After you've logged in,
- [00:00:15.120]your name will appear, and it'll
allow you to click on this hyperlink,
- [00:00:18.330]which will allow you to make a request.
Once you've clicked on that link,
- [00:00:22.050]it'll bring you to this request page,
- [00:00:23.610]and it'll allow you to either: seek
a reimbursement, to pay a vendor,
- [00:00:28.890]or to transfer money to a
department or to another RSO.
- [00:00:32.430]You're going to then need to click this
drop down menu to select the RSO that
- [00:00:35.790]you're seeking this request on behalf of,
- [00:00:38.190]and only the RSOs that
you're added to on NvolveU
- [00:00:42.000]will show up in this area.
So if you don't see this,
- [00:00:44.670]make sure to be added to the roster
before you make any of these requests.
- [00:00:49.320]And then after you've clicked RSO,
- [00:00:50.750]you just need to go through each of
these boxes and designate the information
- [00:00:53.940]that we need. One of the
- [00:00:55.520]ones that is most important is to tell
us where the check will be sent, uh,
- [00:00:59.790]whether it's going to be sent to the SOFS
office to be picked up or sent out to
- [00:01:03.270]a vendor. And then lastly,
- [00:01:05.130]you're going to want to make sure
that you're really clear on what the
- [00:01:08.010]reimbursement’s for. If it's
a reimbursement request,
- [00:01:10.380]one-word answers will not be accepted.
- [00:01:12.450]So you'll just need to be really clear
on what you're seeking
- [00:01:15.420]reimbursement for. And then
lastly, giving us documentation,
- [00:01:18.720]whether that's an invoice or receipt
that shows what this transaction was for.
- [00:01:23.780]After you've done that you can click the
red submit button and that request has
- [00:01:26.810]been made. After you've done that you
can click the SOFS request system link,
- [00:01:31.190]and it will bring you back to the
homepage of the SOFS request site. Now that
- [00:01:35.300]you've made a request using
the SOFS request system,
- [00:01:37.820]you can view all of those requests for
your organization by clicking on this
- [00:01:41.540]view request history hyperlink.
Once you've clicked on that,
- [00:01:45.320]it'll show you all the
different transactions or
requests that had been made for
- [00:01:48.920]your RSOs. Now, if you are a
president, treasurer, or advisor,
- [00:01:53.030]you're going to be able to see the
request history for your group.
- [00:01:56.330]If you're a member of the RSO,
- [00:01:58.190]you're only going to be able to see
the requests that you personally have
- [00:02:01.820]submitted. If you want to view more
details on that specific transaction,
- [00:02:05.990]you can click on the hyperlink on the
right hand side, labeled as details.
- [00:02:10.250]This will bring you to a page where
you're going to be able to see what the
- [00:02:13.160]request history is and where
that request is in the queue.
- [00:02:17.210]It'll show you who submitted the request.
- [00:02:18.920]It'll show you which officer approved
that request and the advisor -
- [00:02:23.810]have they approved the request and at
what date and time did all of those
- [00:02:27.050]individuals make those approvals.
- [00:02:30.380]This will then give you other details
that you personally have submitted or was
- [00:02:33.590]submitted with the original
request along with the receipt.
- [00:02:36.650]That's what the backend of the
SOFS request system will look like
- [00:02:39.320]when a request has been
submitted on behalf of your RSO.
Log in to post comments