State of Our University 2021 | College of Business
College of Business Dean Kathy Farrell reports on significant accomplishments of the college over the past year.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.000](upbeat instrumental music)
- [00:00:03.132]We maintain our commitment to drive discovery,
- [00:00:06.390]create opportunity, and empower individuals
- [00:00:09.059]to lead the future of business.
- [00:00:10.739]We innovate and expand opportunities
- [00:00:12.781]for students that will further distinguish Nebraska Business
- [00:00:16.018]as a world-class business school.
- [00:00:18.040]In collaboration with the College of Law,
- [00:00:20.040]we await final approval
- [00:00:21.517]of a new undergraduate Law and Business major.
- [00:00:24.877]Complimenting the successful minor,
- [00:00:26.920]the major will prepare students for roles
- [00:00:29.581]and careers like regulatory compliance,
- [00:00:31.739]employment law, and contracts.
- [00:00:33.916]Building upon the success
- [00:00:35.597]of our top ranked M.B.A. at Nebraska program,
- [00:00:38.558]we launched
- [00:00:39.391]the Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate
- [00:00:41.697]and our new Masters of Science
- [00:00:43.496]and Supply Chain Management program
- [00:00:45.387]is accepting applications for this summer.
- [00:00:47.619]Graduates will be prepared to lead
- [00:00:50.210]in fields such as engineering, logistics,
- [00:00:52.155]and agribusiness.
- [00:00:53.317]In fall 2020,
- [00:00:54.917]we introduced the inclusive excellence gathering space
- [00:00:58.475]in support of our guiding principle,
- [00:01:00.315]be inclusive.
- [00:01:01.933]This, along with our new Inclusive Excellence Advisory Board
- [00:01:05.275]and a new student organization
- [00:01:06.935]helps us to increase diversity
- [00:01:08.812]and create a stronger, more inclusive community.
- [00:01:11.855](dramatic instrumental music)
Log in to post comments