Explore | Helen Duong | Q1
What was the biggest difference between high school and college for you?
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.000]For me, the biggest difference
- [00:00:01.760]between high school and college was definitely
- [00:00:03.590]that everything is just kind of more,
- [00:00:05.740]get more opportunities, more there's more people to me,
- [00:00:08.820]more places to go, more classes to have.
- [00:00:11.180]And with that kind of comes like an increased sense
- [00:00:13.780]of responsibility, so time management
- [00:00:15.760]is such a huge thing here like,
- [00:00:17.720]you know, in high school you'll have like a class
- [00:00:20.150]from like eight to three.
- [00:00:21.270]Everyone has the same schedule, but in college you might
- [00:00:23.910]have a class at like eight in the morning
- [00:00:25.630]and you won't have another one till like sometime
- [00:00:27.560]in the afternoon.
- [00:00:28.660]So, it's really up to you to kind of plan out
- [00:00:30.210]your schedule and manage your time.
- [00:00:31.609](upbeat music)
Log in to post comments