Uploading to Enrollment Scheduler
This video shows how to upload your Degree Plan to the Enrollment Scheduler.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:02.070]In this video,
- [00:00:02.940]you will learn how to upload your planned
courses into the Enrollment Scheduler.
- [00:00:07.590]to make the enrollment
process easier. First,
- [00:00:11.220]you're going to want to verify the
courses that you want to enroll in,
- [00:00:15.570]and that you have discussed
with your academic advisor.
- [00:00:20.040]After you have confirmed your courses,
- [00:00:22.200]you can then click 'Upload for enrollment'.
- [00:00:25.980]We will click that and then it will
let you know that your plan has been
- [00:00:29.400]uploaded. Next,
- [00:00:31.920]You all want to go back out to the
front page of MyRed and we will want to
- [00:00:35.910]launch the Enrollment Scheduler.
- [00:00:38.730]You can launch the Enrollment
Scheduler by clicking on 'Enrollment'
- [00:00:44.520]and then 'Build schedule and enroll'.
- [00:00:53.480]You'll want to make sure that
you choose the correct term,
- [00:00:59.690]select the campus, using these
filters and then save and continue.
- [00:01:06.110]The Explore Center has created videos on
how to use and navigate the Enrollment
- [00:01:11.060]Scheduler. If you need
a link to these videos,
- [00:01:13.850]please contact your academic advisor.
- [00:01:18.530]To get the courses that you have
uploaded from your degree planner,
- [00:01:21.710]you will click Add Course
and the center of the screen.
- [00:01:26.870]You can then see that there
are some different tabs here.
- [00:01:29.540]You will want to choose
the Degree Planner tab,
- [00:01:33.110]and then it will show you the
courses that you have selected.
- [00:01:37.760]You can then change the term
based off of what is listed there.
- [00:01:42.980]You will then check the check box for
each of these that you want to enroll in.
- [00:01:48.860]And then you will click 'Add'
That will then add the courses for you.
- [00:01:54.080]You can then select Done,
- [00:01:56.300]and then it will bring you back out
here to the front page for you to begin
- [00:02:00.860]looking for and ultimately
registering for your courses.
- [00:02:05.390]If the courses do not show
up when you click 'Add course',
- [00:02:09.560]that means the course is
not offered this term.
- [00:02:14.330]If you run into any issues here,
please contact your academic advisor.
Log in to post comments