Nebraska Law Mission: ADVANCE JUSTICE
We develop inclusive leaders who ADVANCE JUSTICE, solve problems, and serve with integrity.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.149](upbeat music)
- [00:00:02.830]We develop inclusive leaders who advance justice,
- [00:00:06.540]solve problems, and serve with integrity.
- [00:00:10.400]Many of our graduates go on to serve the public
- [00:00:12.690]through public interest organizations or government work.
- [00:00:15.870]This work helps our society fulfill its obligation
- [00:00:18.780]to advance justice for all who live here.
- [00:00:21.960]In the next five years,
- [00:00:23.450]we plan to focus on training and education
- [00:00:26.240]for those who want to change the world
- [00:00:28.080]by advancing justice through our curriculum,
- [00:00:31.250]externship opportunities, and programming.
- [00:00:34.220]In fact, given Nebraska Law's low tuition,
- [00:00:37.270]its location in Nebraska's Capitol,
- [00:00:39.253]and our focus on this area of the law,
- [00:00:41.730]I believe we will become the best place in America
- [00:00:44.890]for law students who want to work on behalf of the public
- [00:00:48.030]on goals beyond an individual client's needs.
- [00:00:51.840]Moreover, this mission to advance justice is important
- [00:00:55.130]for those who want to serve individual clients as well.
- [00:00:58.420]All of our work as lawyers
- [00:00:59.960]should be to make our system more fair and more just.
- [00:01:03.690]Imagine a world where law school graduates become leaders
- [00:01:07.150]whose aim is to advance justice,
- [00:01:09.680]to live the ideals on which our country was founded.
- [00:01:13.110]Nebraska Law could have no greater goal.
Log in to post comments