Nebraska Law Mission: SOLVE PROBLEMS
We develop inclusive leaders who advance justice, SOLVE PROBLEMS, and serve with integrity.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.032](bright music)
- [00:00:02.910]We develop inclusive leaders who advance justice,
- [00:00:06.600]solve problems, and serve with integrity.
- [00:00:10.760]We didn't want to stop with just advancing justice.
- [00:00:13.440]We want to have some practicality
- [00:00:15.130]and realism to our mission.
- [00:00:16.930]What will we do to advance justice?
- [00:00:19.310]Well, we will do that by solving problems,
- [00:00:21.980]which we believe is the core of a lawyer's work.
- [00:00:25.150]This is the nitty gritty of a lawyer's daily job.
- [00:00:28.020]It is also the core
- [00:00:29.240]of most of the faculty scholarship and research.
- [00:00:32.390]Our faculty are committed to addressing and solving
- [00:00:35.180]some of the world's thorniest
- [00:00:36.910]legal and policy issues we face.
- [00:00:39.730]They are experts in technology, space law
- [00:00:42.810]employee benefits, copyright, employment relations
- [00:00:46.160]constitutional law, tax, mediation, and land use policy.
- [00:00:51.270]Professors and the students with whom they work,
- [00:00:54.150]are using their expertise to change law and policy
- [00:00:57.150]for the better, for the greater good.
- [00:01:00.260]Our state and country will be better off tomorrow
- [00:01:03.200]because of the work they are doing
- [00:01:04.740]to solve real problems today.
- [00:01:06.817](bright music)
Log in to post comments