Honors Academy Interview Days Welcome by Dean Farrell
Dean Farrell sends a warm welcome to the Nebraska Business Honors Academy Interview Days candidates.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.332](light upbeat music)
- [00:00:07.860]Hello and welcome. I'm Dean Kathy Farrell.
- [00:00:11.380]We are excited you could join us
- [00:00:13.410]for your Nebraska Business Honors Academy interview.
- [00:00:17.090]The academy is a prestigious program known
- [00:00:20.110]for small class sizes, which enable you to focus
- [00:00:23.120]on discussion and group collaboration
- [00:00:25.740]to provide deeper learning experiences.
- [00:00:28.900]As a cohort, you will develop lifelong friendships
- [00:00:32.240]as you and your classmates navigate coursework
- [00:00:35.130]and celebrate successes together.
- [00:00:37.993]Top-ranked faculty will push you to think outside the box
- [00:00:42.450]and learn how to lead the future of business.
- [00:00:45.640]We handpick our professors to teach academy classes,
- [00:00:49.720]assuring you are challenged and supported by our best
- [00:00:53.970]both in and outside of the classroom.
- [00:00:56.760]Academy advisors are dedicated to helping you create
- [00:01:00.650]an individualized approach to your academic plan.
- [00:01:04.420]This goes far beyond knowing your core schedule.
- [00:01:07.450]They come to know you personally
- [00:01:09.630]and help you make Nebraska Business
- [00:01:12.220]your home away from home.
- [00:01:14.870]Individualized and personalized is important to us.
- [00:01:18.980]You can co-create your own experience to align
- [00:01:22.760]with your interests, strengths, and goals.
- [00:01:26.500]At Nebraska, we work with employers and alumni
- [00:01:29.850]to get feedback on our graduate skills
- [00:01:32.940]and the needs they have when looking for the next generation
- [00:01:37.300]of business leaders.
- [00:01:38.960]This not only keeps our curriculum at the forefront
- [00:01:41.810]of business education, but it's also how we repeatedly hear
- [00:01:46.630]how our students stand out from other candidates.
- [00:01:50.020]Simply put, our academic and professional development
- [00:01:54.170]enables you to become Husker hired.
- [00:01:57.950]First, it's an interview.
- [00:02:00.020]Soon enough, you'll be creating the future you wish
- [00:02:03.850]to see at Nebraska.
- [00:02:06.480]Best of luck and I hope to see you next year
- [00:02:09.340]as part of our Nebraska business community.
- [00:02:12.755](light music)
Log in to post comments