Literary Nebraska trailer
Trailer for Literary Nebraska, ENGL 211: Literature and Place.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.080]It's my pleasure to introduce a series of lectures
- [00:00:03.230]about the writers, authors, poets,
- [00:00:06.090]comic book artists, autobiographers, memoirists,
- [00:00:09.490]that have helped to shape literature,
- [00:00:10.990]in this great state of Nebraska.
- [00:00:13.613](gentle light music)
- [00:00:18.360]Literary Nebraska is
- [00:00:19.410]the Department of English's first-ever
- [00:00:21.200]online literary studies course that focuses on
- [00:00:23.120]Nebraska's literary history and culture.
- [00:00:27.920]Our writers and scholars examine literature
- [00:00:30.140]with an interdisciplinary backdrop
- [00:00:32.410]of geography, history, race,
- [00:00:34.400]immigration, religion, anthropology, politics, and more.
- [00:00:40.090]These writers addressed issues
- [00:00:41.520]that connected locally and nationally.
- [00:00:45.410]Meet new people,
- [00:00:46.600]and gain insight about the people you know.
- [00:00:50.159](gentle light music continues)
- [00:00:55.720]I welcome you to Literary Nebraska.
- [00:00:58.637](gentle light music continues)
Log in to post comments