MyRED How-to: Review Your Student Bill
Review where to find and review your student bill in MyRED
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.930]Hello, today, we'll be going over
- [00:00:02.680]how students are able to pay their student bill.
- [00:00:06.000]So after a student logs into their MyRed Student Portal,
- [00:00:09.430]they then will be prompted with their home screen.
- [00:00:12.310]They can pay their pending bills right here
- [00:00:15.580]on their home screen
- [00:00:17.000]or they can review some of their account activity,
- [00:00:20.560]enroll in direct deposit,
- [00:00:22.360]view their bill,
- [00:00:23.490]and pay their bill via the Student Accounts tab.
- [00:00:30.890]If a student pressed Pay Bill,
- [00:00:32.450]they will be directed to a separate tab
- [00:00:34.900]where they would be able to input
- [00:00:36.500]their credit card information and select the payment type,
- [00:00:40.610]but they can also look at their account activity by,
- [00:00:44.390]on this tab, just right down here,
- [00:00:46.930]and they can even enroll in direct deposits
- [00:00:49.500]and even view their 1098 T Form.
- [00:00:53.660]They can also look at their Ncard activity,
- [00:00:55.630]as students are able to utilize their Ncard
- [00:00:58.190]as a form of payment.
Log in to post comments