Sending Classes to Shopping Cart
Instructions for how to send courses to the shopping cart in the Enrollment Scheduler.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:01.230]This video will show you how to send
your courses to the shopping cart.
- [00:00:06.340]Before you do that,
- [00:00:07.470]you should verify that the courses
that you have selected here,
- [00:00:11.340]you want to enroll in. You can look
at the calendar view down here,
- [00:00:15.570]or the written out version up here.
- [00:00:17.760]Once you have selected these
courses and selected this schedule,
- [00:00:21.600]you will then press Send to Shopping
Cart at the top center of the screen.
- [00:00:27.390]Before you can add the
courses to your cart,
- [00:00:29.640]it will give you an
overview of each course.
- [00:00:32.280]You are able to read the
description information over here,
- [00:00:36.570]as well as answer questions about the
grading basis and permission number.
- [00:00:41.940]In most cases you will leave these alone.
- [00:00:44.100]You will not need to enter
a permission number
- [00:00:47.190]even though the enrollment
scheduler asked for it. In most cases,
- [00:00:52.230]you can click next through
all of these and then finish.
- [00:01:01.400]These courses have all now been
added to your shopping cart,
- [00:01:05.210]and you can view it again by looking down.
- [00:01:10.010]If you want to edit your cart and look
for a different section of a course,
- [00:01:13.880]you can click the edit cart
button and remove from cart.
- [00:01:17.960]We're going to remove English
150 and then you can click save.
- [00:01:24.830]And now you can see that English
150 is no longer in your shopping cart.
- [00:01:30.350]we will do a video on registration showing
you how to register for your courses
- [00:01:36.260]from the shopping cart.
Log in to post comments