M. Registration Video #12: Pass/No Pass
In this video you will learn how to change a class to pass/no pass.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:01.670]In this video,
- [00:00:02.700]we'll review how to change a class to Pass No Pass.
- [00:00:06.460]You'll want to do this in the enrollment scheduler.
- [00:00:10.380]You do not need to go through the filters at the beginning,
- [00:00:13.620]you can just click on current schedule
- [00:00:15.840]in the red bar at the top of the page.
- [00:00:18.510]That brings you to your current schedule screen.
- [00:00:21.740]There is an edit or drop button
- [00:00:24.340]in the upper right-hand corner.
- [00:00:27.460]To change your class to Pass No Pass,
- [00:00:30.260]you'll want to change the grading basis.
- [00:00:33.330]It's currently listed as graded,
- [00:00:35.410]and to change it to Pass No Pass,
- [00:00:37.660]I just select that option and save,
- [00:00:42.070]and then, I get a screen asking me to confirm the change,
- [00:00:48.390]and now, you see I've successfully changed my class
- [00:00:51.130]to Pass No Pass.
- [00:00:53.740]It's important to know that not all classes
- [00:00:56.780]can be changed to Pass No Pass.
- [00:00:59.020]Some just don't have that option,
- [00:01:01.230]and some classes,
- [00:01:02.930]especially classes required for your major or minor,
- [00:01:06.310]require a grade to count towards your degree.
- [00:01:10.030]It's important to contact your advisor
- [00:01:12.670]if you have questions about changing a class to Pass No Pass
- [00:01:16.370]and it's important to be sure you're aware of deadlines
- [00:01:19.110]for making that change.
- [00:01:21.010]For example, in the fall semester,
- [00:01:23.060]the last day to change a class to Pass No Pass
- [00:01:26.660]is October 2nd.
- [00:01:28.650]I have until October 2nd to decide
- [00:01:30.820]if I want to change this back to graded now.
- [00:01:33.570]If I want to change it back to graded,
- [00:01:35.900]I just go back into the edit function
- [00:01:38.460]and change my class back to graded.
- [00:01:41.890]You can change back and forth as much as you want
- [00:01:44.620]until the deadline.
- [00:01:46.280]After the deadline has passed,
- [00:01:48.000]your graded option cannot be changed.
Log in to post comments