Put In and Take It Out
Children really enjoy putting objects into containers and then taking them out. This is a great way for them to explore and develop thinking around cause and effect.
Ages: 8-18 months
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.021](tapping and jingling)
- [00:00:07.725](upbeat jazz music)
- [00:00:36.348](speaking in foreign language)
- [00:00:39.264](upbeat jazz music)
- [00:00:44.939](speaking in foreign language)
- [00:00:48.430]Putting in and taking out
- [00:00:50.010]is something that infants love to explore.
- [00:00:54.850]They are really playing with that cause and effect idea
- [00:00:58.770]of when I put something in, where does it go,
- [00:01:02.040]and then the exploring the effect of
- [00:01:06.000]when I dump something out, it's empty,
- [00:01:09.290]and this is more of a game to them of going back and forth
- [00:01:14.220]in exploring in and out, in and out.
- [00:01:17.730]It's really great to focus in on their interest
- [00:01:21.740]of what they are exploring, as far as like,
- [00:01:25.990]are they exploring a certain toy?
- [00:01:28.490]Can you focus in on putting things together,
- [00:01:31.740]like putting the cups together rather than putting something
- [00:01:34.700]in or exploring a favorite toy or any toy around them?
- [00:01:40.300]It is always important to focus on
- [00:01:42.840]what they are interested in.
- [00:01:45.930]We hope that you can explore some fun games
- [00:01:48.710]of putting in and taking out with your infants at home.
- [00:01:53.562]Yeah, put it in up in here.
- [00:01:56.156](upbeat jazz music)
- [00:01:58.898]Yes, you can, I know you can.
- [00:02:02.458]Noah, can you do it?
- [00:02:04.280]Raise the roof, raise the roof, girl.
- [00:02:07.278](upbeat jazz music)
Log in to post comments