Paint with Water
Let’s paint with water! Give me a bucket of water and a paintbrush. Have me “paint” the sidewalk, bricks, or rocks. Watch me as I show you my creativity.
Length: 3:41; 2 and older
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.123](upbeat music)
- [00:00:14.010]What are we gonna go do?
- [00:00:17.460]we're gonna go paint, are you ready?
Say "I'm ready!"
- [00:00:21.864]I'm ready.
- [00:00:24.200]Yee ha.
- [00:00:28.190]We're gonna paint, there's some water.
- [00:00:30.310]And a brush, can you paint on the sidewalk?
Yeah, there you go.
- [00:00:36.467]Paint, paint, paint.
Paint, paint, paint.
- [00:00:39.700]I paint.
- [00:00:43.170]Yee ha.
- [00:00:46.530]Painting with the water outside
- [00:00:48.430]is a great, easy activity you can do
- [00:00:50.950]with your toddler or preschooler.
- [00:00:53.370]It allows them to be very creative,
- [00:00:55.750]without too many restrictions,
- [00:00:57.720]so you can allow them to paint on the sidewalk.
- [00:01:00.800]They can paint the bricks on the house.
- [00:01:02.880]They can find rocks or leaves or stick to paint on as well.
- [00:01:10.522]I paint (child's chatter drowned out by the music).
- [00:01:16.624]Look at your painting.
- [00:01:23.565]Oh, no, yay.
- [00:01:31.470]As your child is painting,
- [00:01:33.640]you can watch carefully with them
- [00:01:35.460]to see what happens to the water as they paint.
- [00:01:39.600]You can also make lots of comments,
- [00:01:42.290]ask them questions about what they're painting,
- [00:01:45.570]but allow them the time and space to be creative
- [00:01:48.590]and enjoy the weather outside.
Yeah, good work.
- [00:02:03.010]I paint Sissy.
You paint Sissy now?
- [00:02:20.987]Yay, I (child's chatter drowned out by the music).
- [00:02:48.952]You, done!
You did it!
- [00:02:51.626]I paint mommy.
You paint mommy?
- [00:02:54.543]Yeah, I paint mommy.
- [00:02:56.919]Good, Lana!
- [00:02:59.004]I paint mommy.
- [00:03:02.685]You're working so hard.
- [00:03:04.576]Look at you use your brush, dots.
- [00:03:08.280]Dot, dot, dot, dot, dot.
- [00:03:09.506](chatter drowned out by the music)
Log in to post comments