Welcome NSE Students
Sherri Jones | New Student Enrollment | CEHS Deans Welcome to Students
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:03.180]Hello and welcome to the College
of Education and Human Sciences.
- [00:00:07.730]I'm Sherri Jones, Dean of the college,
- [00:00:10.010]and I want to welcome you
to our passionate community
dedicated to enhancing the
- [00:00:14.180]lives of individuals, families,
schools, and communities,
- [00:00:17.600]and strengthening the
relationships among them.
- [00:00:20.820]Our mission has not changed despite
the challenges our society has faced in
- [00:00:25.050]recent times.
- [00:00:26.450]Our faculty and our staff are focused
on helping you make a difference by
- [00:00:30.860]creating a safe and
- [00:00:33.530]creating innovative and
engaging ways to learn,
- [00:00:36.470]and by extending learning beyond the
classroom. To make the most of your
- [00:00:41.020]experience as a student in our college.
I have a couple pieces of advice.
- [00:00:46.330]First, go to class and connect
with your instructors. Second,
- [00:00:51.160]be sure to see your advisor every
semester because we're here to help you
- [00:00:55.450]succeed. And third, if you
have a question, ask it.
- [00:00:59.980]That's the only way to get answers.
- [00:01:02.680]And the college has many opportunities
to get involved through student
- [00:01:06.400]organizations, research
opportunities, global exchange,
- [00:01:10.240]networking opportunities, and much more.
- [00:01:12.880]So I hope you enjoy your time with us
and find lots of ways that you can be
- [00:01:17.260]successful in our college.
Log in to post comments