May 2020 TLTE Graduation
Messages for May 2020 graduating students from the Department of Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education (TLTE). GO BIG GRAD
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:05.240]UNL graduate from the Department of
Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education.
- [00:00:11.540]you proved that despite all
the difficulties and the
challenges of this last
- [00:00:15.890]semester, you could make
it and you did make it.
- [00:00:19.880]So congratulations and Go Big Grad.
- [00:00:24.090]Congratulations. Graduates of 2020.
- [00:00:28.020]We're very proud of you and we're very
excited for what you have in store for
- [00:00:33.060]not only us here within Nebraska,
- [00:00:37.380]but wherever you might go.
- [00:00:39.720]Thank you for all that you've done and
thank you for allowing us to learn with
- [00:00:45.540]you on this journey.
- [00:00:47.730]Remember what John Dewey stated that
education is not preparation for life,
- [00:00:54.330]but education is life itself.
Go out, enjoy your life,
- [00:00:59.310]do good things, help others,
- [00:01:02.310]and celebrate because you have reached
a great milestone.
- [00:01:07.000]Congrats, class of 2020. So excited for you, uh, in this
next phase of your life. Uh,
- [00:01:12.720]thank you so much for all of your
hard work and just again. Great job.
- [00:01:18.000]Hello TLTE 2020 graduates,
Dr. Kiramba here.
- [00:01:22.380]Congratulations on your achievements
and best wishes for your next adventure.
- [00:01:28.680]Congrats. 2020 TLTE graduates
and a shout out to all my Math.
- [00:01:33.630]Ed Swaggers.
- [00:01:34.680]Thanks for inspiring me and for desiring
to inspire your future students.
- [00:01:40.470]Good luck. Best wishes.
- [00:01:42.300]I can't wait to hear all the
wonderful things you're going to do.
- [00:01:56.170]Congratulations graduates. We're so
proud of you.
- [00:01:58.640]Cant' wait for you to come back and in future
graduations to walk, get hooded, and celebrate
- [00:02:04.780]with you in person. Bye.
- [00:02:07.000]Congrats, everybody we're so proud of you.
We hope you now take what you've learned
and go out to the world and make it
- [00:02:12.970]a better place.
- [00:02:14.640]Mission worldwide. Let's celebrate.
- [00:02:16.770]Hi, TLTE graduates.
- [00:02:18.480]Congratulations and best of
luck on your future careers,
- [00:02:22.800]whether it's in the classroom
or in the corporate world.
- [00:02:26.490]Congratulations. Best luck for
your future journeys in life.
- [00:02:31.380]Hi, 2020 graduates. It's Jenny Thompson.
- [00:02:34.350]I just wanted to say congratulations
and best of luck with your future
- [00:02:38.280]endeavors. Great job finishing
strong. I know this isn't the,
- [00:02:42.150]it wasn't the easiest semester,
- [00:02:43.920]but I'm really proud of you and
I wish you all the best of luck.
- [00:03:02.470]Hi everyone. Ted Hamann here
wishing all the TLTE 2020 graduates.
- [00:03:07.720]Um, congratulations. Um, a job well done.
- [00:03:12.100]I'm sorry that you don't get to have
a live in-person graduation this year.
- [00:03:16.120]It's a topsy turvy spring. Uh,
- [00:03:18.370]but do know that your accomplishments
are impressive and we're proud of you.
- [00:03:21.870]Congratulations on everything you've
accomplished. We are very proud of you,
- [00:03:26.010]UNL graduating seniors.
- [00:03:28.950]I can't begin to tell you how very
proud I am of each and every one of you.
- [00:03:36.220]Congratulations. Class of 2020.
So happy to be able to celebrate this
great milestone with you and your
- [00:03:43.780]commencement, which of
course means the beginning,
- [00:03:46.600]and it is indeed the beginning now
of your professional teaching career,
- [00:03:50.890]wishing you all the best,
- [00:03:52.600]and let's stay connected as you
embark upon your journey as a teacher.
- [00:03:57.240]Congratulations. Graduates of TLTE.
- [00:04:00.120]We are so proud of you and
hope that you'll stay in
touch and do great things in
- [00:04:04.680]your futures.
- [00:04:05.710]Congratulations. Graduates,
the students of arts and elementary
school curriculum created a small note and
- [00:04:12.240]painting for each one of you.
- [00:04:13.950]We're so excited for your success
and wanted to show you, good job.
- [00:04:19.890]Good job.
Log in to post comments