189H: Exposure to Light: A History of Photography
Professor Robert Derr talks about his exciting new seminar!
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:04.670]Join me is Exposure to Light.
- [00:00:07.160]A history of photography,
- [00:00:09.110]exploring the medium from its inception to today.
- [00:00:13.320]Including art photography, documentary,
- [00:00:16.820]editorial, fashion, feminist, post modern,
- [00:00:21.930]multi cultural and digital photography.
- [00:00:25.720]Discussions of the social, political
- [00:00:28.830]and aesthetic uses of photography and imaging,
- [00:00:32.590]as well as development of important
- [00:00:34.890]practitioners advance understanding.
- [00:00:38.073]There will be imagine making projects
- [00:00:39.620]to expand your critical and creative thinking
- [00:00:43.100]and visual communication skills.
- [00:00:46.260]Photographer Diane Arbus said
- [00:00:48.690]a picture is a secret about a secret.
- [00:00:51.760]The more it tells you, the less you know.
Log in to post comments