CEHS | Teresa Morehead | Q1
What was the biggest difference between high school and college for you?
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.350]The biggest difference
- [00:00:01.183]between high school and college to me,
- [00:00:02.670]was definitely size.
- [00:00:04.020]I went to a very small school in Nebraska,
- [00:00:07.010]where I graduated of 12.
- [00:00:08.770]And I was very worried coming here
- [00:00:10.540]to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln,
- [00:00:12.480]with so many people on campus.
- [00:00:14.440]And that completely changed on my first day.
- [00:00:17.720]I realized the more involved you get with everything,
- [00:00:20.730]the smaller everything becomes.
- [00:00:22.190]And it just becomes one giant community, one big family.
- [00:00:25.750]Where you'll be walking to class
- [00:00:27.390]and there's just not one day,
- [00:00:28.820]where I have not seen someone that I don't know.
- [00:00:31.040]It's truly amazing and everyone's there to help you,
- [00:00:33.920]the professors, the other students,
- [00:00:36.090]their just, it's one big family,
- [00:00:37.700]and it's amazing.
Log in to post comments