CEHS | Oceana McBride | Q1
What was the biggest difference between high school and college for you?
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.000](upbeat music)
So the biggest difference
- [00:00:01.930]between high school and college for me
- [00:00:04.240]has been the flexibility of schedule.
- [00:00:07.512]In high school, I was a two sport athlete
- [00:00:09.799]as well as an academic scholar
- [00:00:12.180]so my schedule was pretty stacked.
- [00:00:16.537]I would go to school, go to practice,
- [00:00:18.810]come home, do homework and sleep.
- [00:00:20.620]And so being at college, there's so much more flexibility
- [00:00:23.650]that you can chose whether you want day classes,
- [00:00:25.770]night classes, morning classes, afternoon classes
- [00:00:28.670]and the breaks that you want between them.
- [00:00:31.800]And then trying to figure out homework, work, friends
- [00:00:34.660]and everything else between that can be difficult,
- [00:00:37.470]but once you have it figured out for the best,
- [00:00:40.270]it really makes the semester go really smoothly
- [00:00:43.570]and can make the year.
Log in to post comments