Day in the Husker Life | Sushant | Nepal
Learn more about what Nebraska has to offer by visiting http://global.unl.edu.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.151](upbeat techno music)
- [00:00:06.140]Hey guys, welcome to the day of my life,
- [00:00:08.910]this is me, Sushant.
- [00:00:10.060]I'm a student at UNL,
- [00:00:10.987]and I'm gonna show you
- [00:00:12.020]almost all of my day at UNL here.
- [00:00:14.150]So keep watching.
- [00:00:16.220](vigorous electronic music)
- [00:00:28.330]This is the East Campus,
- [00:00:30.570]our destination is the Miller Hall.
- [00:00:33.690]This is where entrepreneurs are born.
- [00:00:41.600]This is our pilot project
- [00:00:43.010]that we're starting for our EAEP275 class.
- [00:00:47.490]So I'm taking EAEP275 which is offered through
- [00:00:51.600]Engler AEP, Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program.
- [00:00:53.980]We're given $50 at the starting of this course
- [00:00:56.880]and come up with an idea
- [00:00:58.400]that we want to build into a business.
- [00:01:00.530]Me and Mason here and other two people
- [00:01:05.680]in our group are trying to come up with ideas
- [00:01:08.950]to solve the problem that we identified
- [00:01:11.860]in the starting of this course.
- [00:01:13.350]It is really exciting.
- [00:01:15.380]We're going to the Animal Science building right now
- [00:01:17.170]because I have a class there at 12 o'clock.
- [00:01:19.950]So keep you posted on then.
- [00:01:22.144](vigorous electronic music)
- [00:01:32.712]So we're currently here at the
- [00:01:34.750]Animal Science building
- [00:01:35.730]and this is my friend Edres.
- [00:01:40.230]So tell us, Edres,
- [00:01:42.030]whatcha doing right now?
- [00:01:44.840]I'm just sitting out here, studying,
- [00:01:48.330]before I go to the classroom
- [00:01:50.000]I have some more assignments that I have to work on.
- [00:01:54.237]I have to sit here so that I can work on them.
- [00:01:57.913](vigorous electronic music)
- [00:02:03.354]I'm at the Nebraska East Campus Union,
- [00:02:06.840]trying to work on my assignments
- [00:02:09.560]and get my classes sorted out.
- [00:02:11.790]As an international student,
- [00:02:13.490]I have been able to learn a lot of things
- [00:02:16.690]from the people here,
- [00:02:18.090]learned a lot about agriculture
- [00:02:19.480]that I'm going to take with me
- [00:02:21.710]this summer when I go back home,
- [00:02:23.320]and implement it in our family farm.
- [00:02:25.770]So it has been really exciting.
- [00:02:27.560]Some of the classes that I'm taking right now are EAEP275,
- [00:02:32.420]which is one of the best courses that I've ever taken,
- [00:02:34.860]because it teaches you about entrepreneurship,
- [00:02:37.810]how to start a business.
- [00:02:39.050]The other course that I'm taking
- [00:02:40.430]that I'm really interested in is Entomology 115,
- [00:02:42.920]which teaches you about
- [00:02:45.110]insects and their systems.
- [00:02:47.520]Since last March I've been working a lot with pollinators
- [00:02:50.470]and the effects of insecticides on those pollinators.
- [00:02:54.420]So that's it, peace out.
- [00:02:56.678](upbeat funk music)
Log in to post comments