Strengths Mentor Program
Find out how the College of Business uses strengths to empower individuals.
Toggle between list and paragraph view.
- [00:00:00.070]So the strength mentors were people
- [00:00:02.400]who completed the first three modules,
- [00:00:05.130]and then people who stayed and did the last two modules
- [00:00:08.870]are called strength leaders.
- [00:00:10.750]And they are typically people who are leading others,
- [00:00:14.820]lead teams, and wanted to learn
- [00:00:16.760]that additional use of strengths.
- [00:00:19.400]We've already seen, with the people we worked with,
- [00:00:22.290]how it can create an impact,
- [00:00:24.530]and maybe even in ways we haven't really seen and heard.
- [00:00:28.630]And now what we wanna do is think about
- [00:00:30.480]how can we take it forward and really shape the program
- [00:00:34.000]in the way that it is more convenient,
- [00:00:36.510]so they're getting the information they need
- [00:00:38.130]right when they need it.
- [00:00:39.510]The current mentors are just
- [00:00:41.470]such a wonderful group of people.
- [00:00:43.480]It's wonderful collaboration, conversations,
- [00:00:47.200]it's a way to engage.
- [00:00:48.840]So having more and more people in the college,
- [00:00:50.680]not just the people like Sara and I who've been certified
- [00:00:53.410]as a coach.
- [00:00:54.310]Anybody can be a coach if they wanna be there
- [00:00:56.900]to ask the right questions at the right time.
- [00:00:59.140]So to have more people in the college who can do that
- [00:01:01.440]just makes us more powerful all around.
- [00:01:04.119](upbeat music)
Log in to post comments