Goodding Learning Center 2015
The Goodding Learning Center, located in 280 Plant Sciences Hall on East Campus, has been transformed into a modern workspace designed to foster digital learning and student collaboration. The Thomas H. Goodding Learning Center was first dedicated to the Department of Agronomy in 1982. Goodding received his bachelor's degree in agronomy in 1916, the first of 16 members from four generations of the Goodding family to graduate from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. He also served on the university faculty for 38 years. This is the first time the center has had a major remodel since it’s dedication. A rededication is planned for Jan. 15, 2016 from 3 to 5 p.m.
Log in to post comments