Embed a Media Hub video
- Locate the video to embed from the UNL Media Hub.
- Under the video, locate and click the Embed link. Should be on the right side in the About this Media box.
- Click the code to select it in the pop-up window and copy it (CTRL+C or CMD C)
- Click the X to close the window and return to the Media Hub video page.
- Navigate to the CMS page where you want to place the video and click the Edit tab.
- In Editor field (under the Body section) select HTML
- In the Body field, click to place the cursor in desired location for the video to appear and paste the copied code (CTRL+V or CMD V).
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Reload the page by clicking on the View tab to see your web page with the embedded video.
Log in to post comments